The Wake ‘n’ Shake Vintage analogue alarm clock boasts a classic clock face but with modern features such as an extra loud alarm (up to 80dB) flashing light display and vibrating bed shaker.
It has a very good vibration and very loud sound. There is a 3 stage dimmer and there is also an integral bright LED light which can be set to flash for a visual alarm - watch our video to see this clock in action!
The Wake 'n' Shake Vintage also has a built-in USB charging socket allowing you to charge smart phones and other electronics (mobile phone not included!).
The Wake ‘n’ Shake Vintage is a great, sturdy clock that is loud with a strong vibration. The 3 tones are good and offer noticeable differences as well as the 3 brightness levels - although we wouldn't recommend for sleepers who prefer a pitch black room as the dimmest light level is still quite bright. An excellent choice for people who prefer analogue clocks.
- Classic analogue display
- Extra loud (80dB) alarm
- Supplied with vibrating bed shaker, ideal for anyone who is deaf, hard of hearing or a heavy sleeper
- 5 alarm settings: Off, Flashing Light Display, Vibrator and flashing light display, Ringer and flashing light display, ringer + vibrator + flashing light display
- Flashing ring light
- Dimmer switch - high/medium/low (cannot be set to off)
- Adjustable vibrator (2 levels)
- USB port to recharge mobiles and other electronic devices
- Weight: 230g
- Supplied with an adaptor plug
- Supplied with a shaker to put under pillow, jack plug 5.5mm, wire length 2m
- Back up battery (AA) not included
Approx size: 11.5 x 12.5 x 9cm. Clock requires 1 x AA backup battery (in case of power failure) - not included.
Wake 'n' Shake Vintage Classic Analogue Alarm Clock with bed shaker
- Brand: Geemarc
- Product Code: PLU176
- Availability: In Stock
Need to view more equipment for the deaf or hard of hearing? Visit our partner at www.irishdeafequipment.co.uk