The Geemarc Wake 'n' Shake Spot is a loud 95dB alarm clock with vibrating bed shaker that also can project the time on your wall.
You can customise the alarm settings so you can have the vibration function, flash function and alarm functions optimised to your own personal preference. The alarm can be set to: shaker only, sound+shaker, shaker+light or all shaker+sound+light. You can also select between high and low power vibration, 3 volume levels and 3 frequencies of sound.
The Geemarc Wake 'n' Shake Spot is supplied with a powerful bed shaker which can be used under your pillow. If you don't use the sound option, the bed shaker provides a way of waking you but not your partner.
You can also use the USB port on the alarm clock to charge smartphones and other electronics which is handy and helps keep your plug sockets less cluttered.
- Large red spotlight to project the time on your wall or ceiling: 90 degrees rotatable and can be twisted 180 degrees
- Great for hearing loss
- Great for heavy sleepers
- Extra loud (95dB) alarm
- 5 alarm options: Off, Vibrator, Ringer and Vibrator, Vibrator, Flash and Ringer, Vibrator and Flash
- Duration of alarm: up to 1 hour
- Selectable, from 5 to 60 mins snooze
- 12/24 hours time format available
- Adjustable tone control to suit your hearing (low, mid and high)
- Supplied with vibrating pillow shaker
- Dimmer switch
- White extra bright display
- USB charging port for smart phones and other electronics
- Vibrating bed shaker controls (2 levels, high and low)
- Backup Battery (2 x AAA) in case of power failure (this is not included, please purchase separately)
- Supplied with shaker to put under pillow - Jack plug 5.5mm and wire length 2m
Geemarc Wake 'n' Shake Spot Alarm Clock with bed shaker
- Brand: Geemarc
- Product Code: PLU179
- Availability: In Stock
Need to view more equipment for the deaf or hard of hearing? Visit our partner at www.irishdeafequipment.co.uk