Many deaf youth erroneously believed that success cannot be attained because of the physical state. Consequently they settle for something less. Living unproductive lives and otherwise choose begging as a career. In this book Olaniyi Temitope explains that:
- Deafness does not mean one is physically and mentally unfit.
- Deafness does not mean one is disabled or handicapped.
- Deafness is not a problem in life: consequently it does not need a miraculous healing.
- Deafness does not make begging a career for you.
- Deafness did not stop other people from making it, you can too.
- Deafness demands that you study hard and do your best.
- Deafness has singled you out for success.
It is hope that this book will inspire you to settle nothing less than the pursuit of excellence.
Success Tips for Deaf Youths and Inspirational Quotes
- Product Code: PLU51
- Availability: In Stock
Need to view more equipment for the deaf or hard of hearing? Visit our partner at www.irishdeafequipment.co.uk