The Doro PhoneEasy 100w is a well designed, attractive, simple to use cordless phone with a good range of standard features and an easy-to-read display.
One view is that the PhoneEasy 100w is a really good value-for-money choice. It offers all the features you would expect and has good sound quality, at a really affordable price.
This product has a degree of inherent hearing aid compatibility - some digital hearing aid users find the level of noise interference low enough to use directly with their hearing aids.
- Large clear display
- High contrast, concave keys with low reflective finish
- Large backlit keypad & display
- 2 one-touch memory buttons
- 20 position phonebook
- Caller ID
- 5 polyphonic ring tones and 5 standard
- 5 ringer volume settings
- Ergonomic sound™ Volume boost button: +10 dB
- HAC – hearing aid compatible, with some hearing aids - see words in bold above
- Range of up to 300 metres outdoors (50 metres indoors)
- Approx. 100 hours standby time (up to 10 hours talk time)
- You can register up to 5 handsets to one base unit
Size: 180 x 54 x 30mm
Base weight: 124g
Handset weight: 157g (inc. batteries)
Requires 2 x AAA batteries, supplied
Doro PhoneEasy 100w cordless telephone
- Product Code: PLU138
- Availability: In Stock
Need to view more equipment for the deaf or hard of hearing? Visit our partner at www.irishdeafequipment.co.uk