An electromechanical carbon monoxide alarm for use in buildings fitted with gas boilers or fireplaces.
This life saving device alerts the user to the presence of deadly carbon monoxide gas.
The alarm is battery powered and incorporates an LCD display screen which constantly shows the present CO levels and ambient temperature readings.
- Tested in an approved laboratory in the UK to ensure full compliance to EN50291-1:2010
- Up to 7 years working life span from first power up
- LCD display shows the particle sampling count, ambient temperature and battery level
- Memory function for CO peak count in the last 24 hours
- LED status indicators; green for power, amber for fault and red for alarm
- Battery powered to allow the unit to remain functional in the event of a power cut
- Warning: this apparatus should be installed by a competent person and is to be installed according to the manufuacturers instructions
Please note - this alarm is not compatible with the Ei or Wi-Safe deaf alarm panels.
Apparatus Type B
Batteries 3 x AA (supplied)
Alarm level 85dB @ 1m
Static working current 80uA
Operating temperature 0°C to 45°C
Storage temperature -20ºC to 50ºC
Humidity 0 to 90% RH
CO alarm level 33ppm: 120 mins55ppm: within 60 to 90 mins110ppm: within 10 to 40 mins330ppm: within 3 mins
Lifetime 7 years from first use
Dimensions 120 x 87 x 40mm
Weight 220g (incl. batteries)
Electromechanical Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Product Code: PLU150
- Availability: In Stock
Need to view more equipment for the deaf or hard of hearing? Visit our partner at www.irishdeafequipment.co.uk